Sunday, January 22, 2017

Blackmail Booty - Part 1



“I knew you’d give in to me eventually.”, Melanie purred.

Adam was giving off the opposite of her amorousness, “Let’s just get this over with, alright? You promise Jennifer won’t ever find out about our affair if I do this?”

“Mmm…promise. I’ll be the only one who knows. She’ll just think you disappeared…Which isn’t far from the truth!”, the blonde smiled.

“I’d rather that be the case than to have her ever find out. I couldn’t stand to break her heart like that. Her previous fiancé had an affair too. I -swore- I’d never be like him, but look what I’ve gotten myself into...”, 

Melanie tried to be comforting, “Shhh. Stop worrying. She’ll never find out and soon you won’t have to worry about anything. Like you said, let’s just do it.” She really didn’t care about his moral conundrum. The only benefit his engagement had to her was enabling the blackmail that led to this moment. It had been her plan all along, and it wasn’t the first time she’d forced a man into his situation. After all, how else was she going to convince someone to accept being absorbed into her ass?

No comments :

Post a Comment