Thursday, December 22, 2016

A Very Cocky Girl




“Oooooh ho, ho….Wait, what?…You -really- want me to become your -cock-?”, the gorgeous brunette gasped as she spun around to see her Master eagerly pointing to his junk.

Julian smirked, “I wasn’t kidding when I said I'd turn you into a slutty clone of Megan, was I? You were a good fuck, especially for a chick who used to be a guy, but I don’t need you anymore. With your help, I found the confidence to ask the -real- Megan out…And she said -yes-! I can’t have her running into -herself- when she comes over. Can’t change you back into Martin either though, sorry.”, he sighed with a half-hearted shrug, “Babe…I know you love me right now, but he…-you- would not be happy with me after all the things we've done together. So, I’m gonna fuck you one last time. Doggy style. You're gonna merge with my dick, and by the time I finish with you my cum will be shooting out of those pretty little lips of yours. Sound like fun?”

“Hmm…Kind of a shame to turn a hot body like mine into nothing more than a -thick-, -veiny- dick, isn't it?", she flaunted herself, tightly pressing her breasts together. "But sure, Master, so long as you promise I’ll get to be -inside- Megan’s body again soon!”, Megan giggled, pleased with herself for thinking up the innuendo. The poor girl seemed completely unappreciative of the fact she’d soon be unable to think at all.

Her cocky Master responded in kind, “Don’t worry, we’ll fill her up good, babe. And I’ll -feel you- up good tonight just thinking about her!” The plan should have been disturbing, but in her magically altered state Megan was nothing but horny. She was more than ready to become a permanent addition to her Master's body.

Julian would never forget the way Megan gagged as the spell took effect later that night. She’d looked back at him, a milky substance dripping from her mouth as the girl’s every curve quickly devolved into a smooth, manly shaft. The fluids had flowed through her newly developing internal structure, lips never touching his penis, instead -becoming it-. Her breasts grew massively engorged, slowly sliding down her new cylindrical form to where her feet had already merged with Julian's groin. Settling in, they hung looser, their formerly perky tightness giving way to wrinkles and hair.

Her new body jerked and spasmed heavily as Julian finally climaxed, her form falling limp on the bed. Any trace of the woman had fully disappeared. The mushroomy tip of Julian’s dick, once Megan’s face, lay in the pool of spooge it had delivered. The only remaining step was for it to shrink to a reasonable size. Julian was slightly disappointed to lose his Megan-sized cock, but he swore he still turned out a little bigger than before. He certainly couldn't complain, and neither could the real Megan when he met up with her the following evening.

No comments :

Post a Comment