Tuesday, October 25, 2016

All Dolled Up - Part 1



“So, I just slip this over Katie’s body and it’ll turn this bitch into a literal sex-doll?”, the leggy blonde asked in a tone very unlike herself. 

“Yup. Well, that’s what the store promised at least…and hey, the possession spell they gave us worked! Didn’t it, -Katie-?”, Davis prodded at what he knew was a sensitive issue.

Katie rolled her eyes and puckered her lips in disgust, “Ugh, don’t call me that…I can’t wait to be out of this chick…Can’t wait to have my dick back! My only regret is that when I get to fuck her with it I won’t get to hear her moaning my name…Y’know, like…Mike! Miiiike! Ohhhhh…Mmmmm…fuck me harder, Michael!” Her arms dropped with a sigh, “Well…I guess I kind of got to hear her say it…But it was me. But it was still -her-…Fuck, let’s just get this -over- with!”

Katie stood and began slipping into the pantyhose like outfit. Once she had her lower half fully encased she looked Davis square in the eye, “Be ready with that de-possession spell as soon as I have it fully on her. Being a woman was weird enough, I really don’t need to add ‘sex toy’ to my list of life experiences.”

Davis smiled, brimming with excitement, “Don’t worry, I’ve got your back, man. Now, hurry up! I can’t wait to see how she turns out!”

Reassured, she pulled her top half into the outfit and then stepped into the pink heels that would catalyze the magical reaction. Soon Katie would merely be a very lifelike sex-doll, and Mike wanted to be the -first- to try her out. After all, hadn’t he earned it by being the one to possess her? It was the least Davis could do to thank him...

No comments :

Post a Comment