Friday, September 2, 2016

Pool Party Pussy: An Interactive TG Caption Game


*Welcome to my second TG Caption Game! As before, please let me know what you think! Thanks!*

Introduction: A man's voice calls out to you just before you can insert your house key and slip inside. You pull back and turn to regard him. He is close to six feet tall, with clean-cut, short blonde hair. His well toned chest is on full display, only a set of crimson and white duo-tone swim trunks concealing any portion of his body. Overall, he seems nonthreatening, but you wonder what this stranger could want with you.

"Hey! We're looking for another babe to join our pool party. You should join us!", he says with boyish enthusiasm. But...you aren't sure you heard him correctly. Babes? You're clearly a man...Why was he asking you to come over if he wants more girls there?

Before you can even inquire, he places a hand on your shoulder. Your eyes close and your body goes limp for a moment, but you regain your balance before you topple over. However, as you open your eyes again the scene before you makes it clear that reality, and your place within it, has shifted.

You stand at the edge of a very large and luxurious pool. All along the edges, crowds of gorgeous women in exceedingly small and tight bikinis play with and grope one another. Rarely among the crowd you see a few men being fawned over like rock-stars; a couple of them even actively fucking one of the girls right out in the open.

"Welcome to the pool party! This is where my friends and I like to come and relax. It's a place totally and completely separate from normal time and space - one we've carefully crafted and populated over a few decades now.", the man from before suddenly speaks up from behind you, "I chose you to be our newest addition because I could see that you have a -real slut- inside of you. Most guys have a repressed feminine side, but yours resonates like a beacon. I can feel her, just begging to get out, and with our magic she finally will. Please don't worry, I understand that change can be scary, but when you're riding my cock later you'll be thanking me. Need proof? Just look at how much fun all the other girls are having! Now, it's time for you to join them..."

A forceful push sends you flying over the edge of the pool. In an instant you collide with the clear blue water. You feel reality beginning to shift once again, but this time it's you and not your surroundings that are changing. As you struggle back up to the surface, the pressure of the water moving around you tugs on places you've never before felt. You feel much more lithe and smooth, with the exception of your chest and rear, which are noticeably more jiggly. The only clothing you can feel any longer clings to you very tightly, and in places where such constriction should be much more uncomfortable. As you finally break the surface to the water, your new master gets his first look at his newest creation.


***Rules***

We will use a series of dice rolls to determine your new form from the girls on this website:

Body Selection Website

Using either your own dice or the dice roller at the bottom of my side bar, do the following:

1. Roll one 7-sided dice, and write down the number. This number will be the page you will go to from the above linked gallery. Your new body is on this page.

2. Roll one 8-sided dice, and write down the number. Each page has eight horizontal rows. This number will be the horizontal row you will go to within the page number you got from the first roll. Your new body is in this row.

3. Roll one 5-sided dice, and write down the number. Each row has five girls in it. This number will be the girl you get within the horizontal row rolled in the second roll. This is your new body.

If you dislike the girl you get, you are allowed to re-roll until you get one you like. No directly choosing though! The idea is that you mostly don't have any control over the girl you end up as!

Once you have your new body, it's time to finish the story!


Finish: You paddle back over to the edge of the pool and smile as the man from before offers you a helping-hand. With a sturdy pull, he lifts you up and out of the water...and directly into his arms. His well-built pecs feel -soooo- nice pressing against your soft breasts. You blush as he looks you in the eye with a knowing smirk.

The two of you stand up and retreat away from the rest of the adoring women to a semi-secluded cabana.Inside is a very well padded bed, perfect for truly welcoming you to your new life. You gasp as he spins you around to face away from him and pushes your top-half stomach down onto the mattress. His trunks drop to the ground nearby, and you quickly notice his now exposed and very engorged member rubbing up against the curves of your pillowy ass. It pokes and prods at the edges of your swimsuit seeking a way in. With one hand, he pulls the tight fabric to the side, and you feel his rod slip between that hole and directly into another. The sensation of having his manhood inside of you is magical, and you begin rocking your own hips in unison with the accelerating pounding he's performing on your new pussy.

Half-an-hour later, you feel his cock pulsing within you as he finally fills you up with his seed. It comes with an additional gift: the most extraordinary orgasm you've ever experienced in your -life-. With your delicate body still quaking and squirming in the sheets, lost in pleasure, you understand why all the girls here are so happy. Anyone would give up their old life to experience this kind of bliss for eternity! You didn't miss your old life one bit any longer, now just another little bikini slut who loved to be fucked and fondled...

*Phew...I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I did making it! Be sure to share how it turned out for you below! Link us to the gallery of the girl you've become (Use this format: <a href="INSERT URL HERE">INSERT TITLE HERE</a> ) and give her a name! It'd be a lot of fun to see all the other lovely ladies who wound up enjoying the party!*

9 comments :

  1. Mmmm...Oh! Nice to meet you! My name is Emily! Welcome to the pool party!

    I'd love to show my body off to you...

    Go on in for a dip! I promise you won't regret it! I sure don't...*Giggle*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hay stud I'm Lura come join me in the pool and just know when they are done with you I want a turn hell i might not wait for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey naugthy boy. The name's Candi and I was just changed into this marvellous babe. I ate my first, but I'm hungry for more, so come to the pool with me now. You'll love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicole )

    I hope this works right. I'm Nicole now, please don't ever send me back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, Nicole! You can stay here with us forever! I think the guys would really like that! ;D

      Delete
  5. I'm so excited! I am so hot! The name's Mary, by the way. Who wants to play? I'm in need of a pool buddy!

    Ps. Please make more like this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://www.coedcherry.com/paysite/bikini-riot/galleries/81778

      Oops! Silly me, I forgot to show you my picture!

      https://www.coedcherry.com/paysite/bikini-riot/galleries/81778

      Delete
    2. Oooh, you are a hottie! I bet the guys really have fun with you! ;D

      Delete