Sunday, July 17, 2016

Cumming Around To The Idea - Part 2



The nude brunette leaned back sharply into the pillows, moving as far from you and your lover as she could, “VERONICA?! Fuck this shit! We were supposed to take turns! I don’t want to be stuck as a girl!”

Gerry looked at her, an uncomfortably relaxed malevolence in his voice, “Look, I’ll make this -real- simple for you, Ian. Either you get over here and lick up some of this cum like the good girl I -know- you are, or I’m going to -literally- absorb you into my dick. You remember that spell from the book too, right? I think both Rachel and I would like it if I were a little bigger. Wouldn’t we, honey?”, he asked deviously. You returned a half-delirious nod, still overwhelmed by pleasure. “So, what’s it gonna be? Would you rather I fill you up with cum, or do you want to help me fill her up?”

Ian hesitated for a moment. Tepidly, she got back on all fours and crawled over to your ass. Shooting one final dagger like gaze at Gerry, she closed her eyes and leaned in. Her tongue was like velvet on your cheek, causing shivers to shoot up your spine. You could feel it catching ever so slightly on your skin as she lapped up Gerry’s sticky, salty-sweet treat. With each glob she sucked down, her licking became more and more fervent, the final effects of the spell mercilessly taking hold of her mind. There couldn’t be any doubt - in that instant Ian was no more.

No comments :

Post a Comment